Parking Lot Logistics
THANK YOU for helping with a successful start of the school year. We appreciate your patience each morning and afternoon as we have a safe arrival and departure from school. Please see below and feel free to pass on to any drivers in your family to help us improve our parking lot safety for kids and adults!
Drop-off and Pick-up Loop (FRONT PARKING LOT) Helpful Hints:
- Pull all the way forward
- Stay in your car, make sure your kids are ‘ready to go’ at drop-off
- Only allow children to exit/enter your car when you are completely stopped and against the curb in the loop
- Drive slowly - pedestrians (especially children) are unpredictable and not always watching out for cars
- Don’t see your child? Pull through and loop back around
- The drop-oﬀ/pick-up loop is not for parking from 8:30-9:00am or 3:00-3:30pm
- Please do not pick up and drop oﬀ in the parking area or on the street
Thank you for being kind, polite, patient, and rule followers in the parking lot as our most impressionable treasures watch our every move!